The Passion for Produce program was created by the Canadian Produce Marketing Association as a program to provide rising stars within the produce industry the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the supply chain through mentorship and participation in various events. Passion for Produce is meant as a once in a lifetime opportunity for participating candidates to learn about the produce industry in an interactive setting while providing education on key aspects of the produce supply chain from “Field to Fork”.
Passion for Produce 2018
PFP 2018 will take place in Vancouver, during the Annual CPMA Convention and Trade Show.
There is a program fee of $1,100 for each participant. This includes a full delegate registration for the CPMA Convention & Trade Show as well as all Passion for Produce events. This opportunity is exclusively available to CPMA members.
For more information, please contact Jason Gourley, Manager of Education at (+1) 613-226-4187 x216.
What do participants get from the PFP Program?
- Recognition of service from employer
- Positive motivation that is leadership based
- Increased produce industry knowledge within and outside the scope of current role
- Personal development opportunity that builds on current leadership skill set
- Investment in retention for employer and industry