The Passion for Produce program was created by the Canadian Produce Marketing Association as a program to provide rising stars within the produce industry the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the supply chain through mentorship and participation in various events. Passion for Produce is meant as a once in a lifetime opportunity for participating candidates to learn about the produce industry in an interactive setting while providing education on key aspects of the produce supply chain from “Field to Fork”.
Passion for Produce 2017
PFP 2017 will take place in Toronto, during the Annual CPMA Convention and Trade Show.
There is a program fee of $1,100 for each participant. This includes a full delegate registration for the CPMA Convention & Trade Show as well as all Passion for Produce events. This opportunity is exclusively available to CPMA members.
The 2017 Passion for Produce application process is now closed. If you wish to be put on the contact list for the 2018 program, please email us.
For more information, please contact Jason Gourley, Manager of Education at (+1) 613-226-4187 x216.
What do participants get from the PFP Program?
- Recognition of service from employer
- Positive motivation that is leadership based
- Increased produce industry knowledge within and outside the scope of current role
- Personal development opportunity that builds on current leadership skill set
- Investment in retention for employer and industry