CPMA Webinar Series
Incorporating Half Your Plate into your existing communications
Interested in incorporating the Half Your Plate brand into your company’s communications and marketing but don’t know where to get started? Join Vanessa Schwarz from the CPMA and invited industry partners as they discuss easy ways to incorporate Half Your Plate messaging into your current branding.
Join us for a 30 minute webinar plus brainstorming session where we will discuss logo usage, signage, sponsored opportunities, recipes, social media, events and more.
Date: Wednesday, September 21st, 2016
Time: 1:00 p.m. EDT
Click here to be notified when a recording of the webinar is available
Space is limited, so please register early to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the webinar will be given in English. If requested in advance, the presentation can be translated into French.
The fresh fruits and vegetables industry is fast-paced and dynamic. There is little opportunity to take time out of a busy day for training and education. Recognizing the challenge of continuing education in our industry, CPMA develops, organizes and hosts webinars designed specifically for the fresh produce industry.
There are many diverse topics throughout the fresh fruit and vegetable supply chain, and CPMA's Education Committee works diligently to identify trends, topics and key issues and develop informative and dynamic webinars.
Future webinars are planned and will be advertised to members when the dates are confirmed.
Suggest a topic for a future webinar.
Getting Value for Your Membership Recording Available
Are you getting the most out of your CPMA membership? Join Lyse McClelland CPMA Membership Manager and some of our members as we delve into all CPMA has to offer.
Label reviews, education initiatives, government advocacy and the Annual CPMA Convention & Trade Show are just some of your member benefits. We invite you to join us to learn more about CPMA and how you can make the most of your membership.
Access the recording by clicking here.
CPMA’s Webinar Series has focused on a number of topics including:
- CPMA Consumer Engagement Program Results
- Simplifying Produce Imports – The Single Window Initiative
- Technology and Changing Consumer Expectation
- CPMA Webinar: Getting Value for Your Membership
- CFIA Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Establishment Inspections
- Measuring the Economic Impact of Canada’s Produce Industry
- The Produce Industry and Canadian Food Safety Modernization
- CPMA Fresh Produce Market Research Report
- Produce Coding
- Doing Business in Canada
- New fees and service agreement for Canadian Destination Inspection Services (DIS)
- eManifest: Doing business across the border - eManifest will affect you
- CPMA 101 and Sneak Peak at the New Consumer Marketing Campaign
- Preparing for the Produce Traceability Initiative (PTI)
- Technologies for the Fresh Produce Cold Chain
- Labelling: Meeting the Canadian Requirements
- Food Safety
- Pandemic Emergency Planning
For more information, please contact:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
(+1) 613-226-4187 x216 | firstname.lastname@example.org