As a member of CPMA, you benefit from programs and services that will help you sustain your business within the Canadian marketplace. Our valued members include major grower/shippers/packers, importer/exporters, brokers, wholesalers, retailers, fresh cuts and foodservice operators and distributors and more, covering all segments of the fresh produce industry. CPMA’s handbook, CPMA At A Glance provides an overview of CPMA’s activities within the fresh fruit and vegetable industry in Canada.
Manager, Membership Development
(+1) 613-226-4187 x232
Member benefits include:
- Produce Now, CPMA’s monthly newsletter provides our members with regular updates about the Canadian produce industry, its people, events and current issues.
- Access to, and exposure in Produce +, our annual membership directory.
- Rapid communications on time sensitive issues impacting the produce industry.
- Preferred pricing on a variety of CPMA products and services including exhibit and registration fees for Canada’s largest fruit and vegetable convention and trade show and more.
- Access to promotional tools and sponsorship opportunities to link your products with Fruits and Veggies – Mix it up!™, CPMA’s national awareness campaign designed to promote consumption of fruits and vegetables for the better health of Canadians.
- Access to our new CPMA Community, which contains a variety of valuable tools, information and networking opportunities designed to help you in your day-to-day business activities.
- Personalized and professional assistance and advice from experts on issues which impact on the produce industry (labelling, interpretation of government regulations and supply chain technologies).