Friday, April 26, 2024
Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Vancouver, BC
CPMA, in partnership with the International Federation for Produce Standards and the Global Coalition of Fresh Produce, will host the International Sustainability Summit in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Following the 2024 CPMA Annual Convention and Trade Show (CPMA 2024), this one-day event will focus on advancing discussions around a standardized approach to sustainability implementation and reporting for the global fresh produce industry.
Space is limited! To avoid missing out on this event, please register at your earliest convenience.
Program and speakers
In addition to networking and keynote sessions, the Summit will feature speakers from across the globe who will hold interactive discussions on:
- The challenges, barriers, and opportunities of a sustainable fresh produce supply chain globally.
- The state of sustainability - Efforts Impacting Global Produce Supply Chains
- Decoding Environmental, Social, and Governance Reporting
- Aligning global produce supply chain sustainability practices with United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Produce sector leaders taking a systems-centric approach to sustainability.
Learn more about the Summit program.
Registration for the International Sustainability Summit is now open. CPMA 2024 Full Delegates get a $100 discount when they register for the International Sustainability Summit.
|CPMA 2024 Full Delegate
| Regular rate
* Note: All rates are subject to applicable taxes.
Register today and don’t forget to reserve your accommodation.